This site is the property of BABYLISS SA whose head office is situated at:
99 Avenue Aristide Briand
BABYLISS SA â€“ Limited capital with capital of â‚¬339,808.86 - R.C.S Nanterre B 612 021 923 â€“ APE Code 514F â€“ VAT no. Intracommunautaire FR 20 612 021 923 - Siret 612 021 923 00117
CONAIR CORPORATION hosts www.cuisinart.fr the head office of which is situated at:
1 Cummings Point Road
Stamford, Connecticut 06902
TÃ©l. : 00 1 203 351 90 00
Editorial director:Mr Bernard Vacher
Security and confidentiality
- The www.cuisinart.fr website is protected by the copyright laws of France. BABYLISS SA is exclusive holder of all intellectual property rights of this site and its contents (text, photographs, illustrations, images, logos, etc.). No licence nor right to use will be granted on any of the said logos or brands that appear on the site, which may only be used with the prior written consent from BABYLISS SA.
BABYLISS SA reserves the right to pursue, including criminally, any infringement on its intellectual property rights.
- Reproduction of any documents published on the site is prohibited except for purposes of information for strictly private use. Any other use of the reproductions and particularly their use for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited, unless BABYLISS SA has given its prior, written consent.
- All information accessible via this site is provided as is. BABYLISS SA offers no guarantee, explicit or implicit, and assumes no liability that might arise from access to or use of this site, including any damage or virus that could infect the user's computer equipment or other property.
- BABYLISS SA may not be held liable for the accuracy, errors or omissions in the information that appears on this site. The user is solely liable for the use of this information.
- BABYLISS SA may not be held liable for any damage, whether direct or indirect, regardless of the cause, origin, nature or consequences, that may result through access by any person to the site or the impossibility to access it, nor from the use of the site and/or reliance on any information that comes directly or indirectly from it.
- The user undertakes not to transmit on this site any information that could lead to civil or criminal liability and to this end undertakes not to disclose via this site information that is illegal, contrary to public order or libellous.
- In accordance with the laws on data protection ('Informatique et LibertÃ©s) no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended in August 2004, this site was the subject of a declaration to the national committee on data protection (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des LibertÃ©s)
- In accordance with the provisions of the above-mentioned laws on data protection ('Informatique et LibertÃ©s), any person who provides personal information on the site has the right to access, correct, provide information or delete personal information that relates to him or her at the following address:
99 Avenue Aristide Briand
TÃ©l. 33 1 46 56 47 58
E-mail : email@example.com
Access to the site:
BABYLISS SA reserves the right to change, terminate, suspend or interrupt at any time, for any reason and at its sole discretion, access to all or part of the site, including in particular the content, functionalities or the hours of availability without prior notice. Please forward any remarks or suggestions on the site to the webmaster.
If you have any questions or reactions to the site, please contact us by email to:
INFORMATION ON THE LEGAL GUARANTEES OWED BY BABYLISS SA
Our appliances and accessories are manufactured with concern for giving you full satisfaction. In the event of defect, we advise you nonetheless first to return to the retailer who is responsible for the legal warranty of compliance and must provide after-sales service.
A) LEGAL WARRANTY OF COMPLIANCE
The legal warranty of compliance is provided under articles L211-1 to L212-1 of the Code de la consommation (consumer code).
It is based on the principle that the vendor is expected to deliver a good pursuant to the contract and to answer to failure of compliance that existed at the time of the delivery of the good, the packaging and the assembly instructions.
The legal warranty of compliance should be implemented in the two years as from the delivery of the good.
B) THE LEGAL GUARANTEE FOR HIDDEN DEFECTS
You also benefit from the provisions of Articles 1641 et seq of the Civil Code related to guarantees against hidden defects, subject to proof of the hidden defect.
Article 1641: 'The seller is bound to guarantee as regards hidden defects in the goods sold which render it improper for the use for which it is intended, or which so far diminish such use, that the buyer would not have purchased it, or would not have paid so high a price, if he was aware of them.'
This guarantee must be invoked as soon as possible and at most within two years as from discovery of the hidden defect.
INFORMATION ON HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES
Household appliances that cannot be found on this site are not sold directly by our company but rather through our network of independent distributors.
They benefit from legal guarantees as defined above. Please ask your retailer for more information on the conditions of the contractual guarantee that reinforces the legal guarantees. It takes the form of a contractual guarantee that defines the duration and the scope.
It is recalled that generally and subject to the discretion of the courts, application of the provisions related to the legal and contractual guarantees implies:
- that the Purchaser honours his or her financial commitments to the Vendor,
- that the Purchaser uses the appliance in compliance with the instructions,
- that, for operations that require specific skills, no third party who has not been authorised by the Vendor or the manufacturer may repair the appliance (except in cases of force majeure or extended deficiency on the part of the Vendor).
To help you determine your buying budget and for information only, we will provide you with the price range for each of our products commonly found in shops. This information is provided for information only. It is not intended for our retailers who, pursuant to the regulations in force, are free to set their sale prices.
Our appliances are intended for non-professional use unless otherwise provided.
In an effort to improve continually the quality of our products, we reserve the right to change the features at any time.
Damages may only be claimed if you do not find in our network of distributors one of the models presented on this site or if the budget indicated from this site is exceeded in reality.
INFORMATION ON THE ACCESSORIES AND THE CONDITIONS OF THEIR LEGAL GUARANTEE
Some accessories may be purchased from this site by ordering directly from our company. We only deliver to addresses located in Metropolitan France and Corsica and only following full payment by cheque made out to Cuisinart and sent to the following address:
Parc dâ€™activitÃ© du Val de Calvigny
The usual term for delivery is about 10 days as from the confirmation of the order.
Pursuant to the provisions of Article L121-20 of the consumer code on distance selling, you have a 7-day period as from delivery to return the good, and request a refund. If you do so, you will be expected to pay the postage charges for the return.
In all events, you benefit from the legal guarantees as mentioned above.